I'm one vote for world equality and an equal money system (visit for more information)

Montag, 25. April 2011

Multiply posts from Nov. 2010 - moving everything here

blurriness - a state within and as me

Nov 3, '10 5:33 AM

for barbara's network


Realization of 2 days ago:

After some hours without contact lenses I receded into the 'base feeling of me', the who-I-am as what I have accepted and allowed, my resonance as a 'wishy-washyness', blurriness:


  • In that state there is no reference point as a clear stability
    point, like there is, when talking to someone that I see in
    front of me, a focal point, someone to focus on (so I haven't
    established breath as a stable point within and as me as
    something that is automatically there)
  • The surroundings as 'physicality' is remote
    from me, I can get caught up in sadness much more easily,
    certain thoughts can catch hold easier - i.e., I let myself
    become overwhelmed by certain specific ideas of not being able
    to survive -
    instead of trusting what
    is real, touchable, reliable, workable step by step, structure
    by doing. The clarity not being there towards physicality,
    there is also more fuzziness within and as the experience of
    me and vice versa.
  • Sometimes, when overwhelmed by 'external factors', I feel more
    comfortable and safe without the contacts. I shut it all out -
    something I must have established as a pattern at the time my
    eyes had started to 'get weaker', as a child.
  • Recording this on my MP3 player I could see that there's no real flow in
    voicing this, the voice is hushed, subdued, as if the
    information, the points are floating within this blurriness; I
    seem to lose what I want to say within this blurriness and not
    be able to place the words - 'ex-press' them (virtually like having
    to press them out).
  • Contact lens is a tool - a lens for contact - the actual state is that
    without the tool-- the blurriness
  • Trying to address or go from the point of reference , in and as me,
    when speaking - but finding none really.
  • Some time into the recording I had allowed myself to actually
    breathe and stabilize myself, which I hadn't tried before in
    such a state, because I wear contacts most of the time. This
    state is basically still there when I wear the contacts, but
    not this obvious, and especially not when I focus on an
    'external reference point' (i.e. some notes, a person)
  • So: first allow myself as and within breath as a point of
    reference, then place myself as one and equal to what I want
    to say to gain clarity and then access this point of clarity
    as me within and as breath
  • At some point I have accepted and allowed myself as this
    blurriness and have sought for stability in the form of
    relationships as external reference points, but this didn't
    change this basic state of blurriness within me that is
    reflected by my eye-sight.
  • Some fears of the past have come up again and I gave into them for
    a while, identified with them as they were so familiar and the
    reason for me to find a solution in relationships, but I
    realized I could say stop. This 'Stop' enabled me to find a
    reference point in and as me. Stop, breathe and see what is
    here. And act.
  • My relationship to my youngest daughter is rather close, (also)
    because it is very interesting for me to observe her
    perspective on the situation she's in now which is similar to
    the one I was in when having to make a decision what to do
    after 'Abitur'. She's obviously not accessing 'a state of
    blurriness' within her decision-making process, which let me
    see myself in contrast.


I'll share the sf on this soon.



Pasted from <http://soschautsaus.multiply.com/?&=&preview=&item_id=10&page_start=20>

sf on 'blurriness'

Nov 4, '10 12:18 PM

for barbara's network


Sf

  1. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to access a state of
    'wishy-washy'
    within which I lack a reliable reference point when not
    wearing contact lenses.
  2. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself within the experience of feeling insufficient
    in finding words to express what is here and seeing myself
    unable to do so effectively, due it not being clear within me.
  3. I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and
    allowed myself to realize that when something isn't here in
    clarity yet, I can write till I have brought it Here in
    clarity and then speak.
  4. I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and
    allowed myself to see that if something is unclear, I place
    myself Here first, as and within breath, instead of
    identifying with the 'unclarity' as such.
  5. I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and
    allowed myself to see that I can now muscle-test the
    corresponding word, emotion, feeling and go from Here to get
    clarity.
  6. I forgive myself that I've allowed and
    accepted myself to believe the feeling of being 'dispersed and
    scattered as in a bubble without clear reference point as me'
    and let myself be 'overwhelmed' by it.


When there is the experienced feeling state of 'unclarity' and

'blurriness' within me and as me, I stop myself within the

identification with it. I breathe. I sit down and write myself

out. Then I can talk about it, sound me out as one and equal with 'it'.


  1. I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to see myself unable to express something.
  2. I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and
    allowed myself to have the points I want to communicate Here
    as me/with me in clarity.
  3. I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and
    allowed myself to be Here in and as the clarity of
    communication and let what is Here flow out with ease.
  4. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to feel restricted in communicating.
  5. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to often depend on contact lenses for the
    experience state of clarity within and as me.
  6. I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and
    allowed myself to be here as the stability of breath as a
    reference point within and as me and instead get used to a
    contact lens to make up for the experience of 'blurriness'
    that is inside me.
  7. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to seclude myself
    within
    and as the state of 'blurriness', instead of 'making clear
    contact' with what is Here.
  8. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself within and as a separation of me within
    'blurriness' and 'something out there'.
  9. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to avoid seeing something 'out there' which
    causes the blurriness and thus the inability of communicating
    and directing myself clearly.
  10. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to actually only be able to 'contact myself' in
    clarity with a stable outside reference point that I can see
    when speaking. Within this, I forgive myself that I haven't
    accepted and allowed myself to realize that the cause for this
    was that I hadn't placed me-as-breath Here as a stable
    reference point, but allowed myself as fear of something 'out
    there', which is actually me, too.
  11. I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and
    allowed myself to see that placing my reference point Here as
    breath would enable me to act, taking in account what I
    perceive as 'out there'.


I allow and accept myself as breath Here as a 'reference point of

clarity', realize that what is 'out there' is an aspect of me and direct

myself within and as that.


  1. I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed
    myself to realize that by identifying with the
    'fuzziness of mind' thinking that I am that in actuality, I participated as if it were true, thus
    making it real as the experience of me.
  2. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to, at a point in my childhood, have become so
    overwhelmed by external factors that I felt more comfortable
    and safe when I was secluded within this 'fuzziness and
    blurriness'.
  3. I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and
    allowed myself to realize that this 'blurriness' was a 'safe
    haven' for me, and in accepting it as a 'safe haven' I also
    opened myself to ideas, feelings and emotions that set me up
    for insecurities, doubt,
    reactions and survival mode.
  4. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to believe I could hide from myself by allowing
    me as my senses to create a state of 'blurriness', as if the
    reality of the 'outside-as-me' would then change. I just
    didn't allow the clarity and accuity of it within and as me.
  5. I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and
    allowed myself to let communication as me, words as me, flow
    out in clear vocality, instead subdued,
    and
    in a way that I seem to lose 'contact' to what I want to say.
  6. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to 'lose contact' with a stable point of
    reference of me in and as me when speaking and when
    introspective.
  7. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to forsake self-intimacy.
  8. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to search for the stability point outside of
    myself in relationships, instead of seeing that I was looking
    for a reference point outside of myself when speaking, because
    I didn't trust me within this blurriness I have allowed.
  9. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to realize that I could say stop and be here as
    me within me as self-intimacy as the stable reference of
    who-I-am as breath and sound as self-expression.
  10. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to create myself to a point that I was happy to
    have another perspective of acting, of direction, instead of
    allowing myself as self-direction, here within and as me,
    without the blurring influence of mind, but clear, here as
    breath.
  11. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to want to hold onto to a 'sane other
    perspective'.

  1. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to exist within and as the state of 'miserable
    blurriness'.
  2. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to be glad to get another perspective on how
    one can clarify oneself and make a decision, which my daughter
    is currently giving me, and within this seeing the starting
    point of 'blurriness' that I assumed in similar situations,
    instead of standing in and as self-intimacy and realizing
    myself as self-direction without comparisons.
  3. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to believe K had a better basis for life when
    seeing what she wants out of life and her attitude and compare
    it to the fact that I felt it was all about survival, and
    within this, to see this still exists in me. Within this, I
    forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to
    manipulate myself into believing that 'in my case' I was right
    to believe this was fact, due to having accepted myself as
    'blurriness' and feeling overwhelmed by what is 'out there'
    and thus avoid facing myself in clarity and directing myself.
  4. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to exist as and within the idea 'life is about
    survival' as a starting point, instead of feeling at ease with
    me-as-Life and trusting myself
    within
    and as self-direction.


I face myself. I trust myself. I direct myself. I am self-intimate

within and as clarity.


  1. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to believe I was not as 'prepared for life' /
    had some sort of deficiency.
  2. I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and
    allowed myself
    to realize that by
    allowing 'blurriness' in and as me, I limited myself into
    'deficiency'.
  3. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to be amazed at how K was steadily going about
    considering points within this step due in her life.
  4. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to be absorbed in 'miserableness', instead of
    allowing and accepting myself as self-enjoyment,
    self-direction, self-intimacy and communication in clarity.


I allow myself to stop, I say stop, breathe, create that stability

point as a focal reference point within and as me.

I am stable. I am here. I allow myself here as and within

self-intimacy.

I allow to let myself flow out as communication, as sound from and

as this stability point that is me as breath.


Pasted from <http://soschautsaus.multiply.com/?&=&preview=&item_id=10&page_start=20>

'finishing' as an idea

Nov 15, '10 3:54 AM

for barbara's network


The last couple of days I finished the sra assignments and just have to

enter the results in a file as I did them on paper. Then I'll test

whether all results that I came up with are specific, accurate and

relevant.

Since I placed a major focus on getting this done, I gave that

so much 'space' that I didn't find 'room' within myself for writing.

Placing a reply on Ingrid's blog post showed me that the idea of

'finishing' something at last, or wanting to have something done first

before doing something else, is energy. So within this idea I am placing

myself into an energy bubble of 'finishing the assignments' as a task to

be done. This is, however, released when I clear my starting

point for sra.

The thing is that by giving energy into the idea of

'finishing this' I don't allow for other 'work' such as writing, because

this idea is here as 'taking so and so much time' making the other

self-support tools as 'not as important' for the time being and within

this I allow myself to feel a sort of contentedness with the consequent

thought of having 'achieved something' and 'that is enough for today'.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to place the idea

of 'finishing something' above me-as-self-support.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create myself

within and as energy as the idea of something.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to participate in

and as the feeling of 'contentedness' and 'having achieved something',

instead of seeing that I am avoiding self-direction and giving in to

complacency.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to avoid

self-direction by giving in to energy.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe the

thought of 'that's enough for today' when I could easily have noted down the points that have come up during the day.

I stop giving ideas of 'reading a book first' or 'finishing assignments'

'energetic room' within and as me. I don't allow myself as and within

the energy of 'finishing something first' as an idea that 'consumes'

me-as-self-direction.

When a 'task' is at hand, I stop creating energy around it. I allow

myself as and within the assignment, the writing, the sharing, the

reading as and within the self-directed flow of self-expression.


Pasted from <http://soschautsaus.multiply.com/?&=&preview=&item_id=10&page_start=20>

roles and partnership

Nov 15, '10 6:59 AM

for barbara's network


I asked for a word that reflected who-I-am atm and obtained the word

,wives' , which was interesting, because it came up as the plural form,

which, to me, means I'm not only looking at my role as a 'wife', but

comparing the 'role I have placed myself in', the ideas within my mind

of what my 'obligations' are toward my partner (since I have been

allowing myself in this situation of give-and-take) and commonly held

beliefs of obligations and also with my mom's role as a wife.

So talking with my mom recently, it became clear to me that she believed

'living her role as a wife', the way she thought she had to live it, was to

obtain her 'right to live' - meaning, to her, life as such was not an

inherent right, by which she was making the 'right of life' conditional.

She said that at the end of the day she recapitulated on her day

evaluating what she could have done better or differently to make my

dad's life more 'comfortable' or 'tolerable' since he is 82 and has a

walking impairment due to borreliosis after having been bitten by a

tick, and he often stagnates in his movements -- simply stops moving,

which makes everything he does take rather long, making him frustrated.

Also he needs help with getting dressed. So my mom tries to 'make it up

to him' and judges herself as to whether she has done enough, saying

'she owes so much to him'. She said that she gets a feeling of

contentedness and being satisfied with herself from it and that is the

most one could expect and get out of life. 'Living roles is normal',

'that's how it was then, you got married and each had their role'. And

'it's so much more complicated today'.

We continued to talk a bit about that and how she was submitting herself

to ideas of trying to compensate for something and making herself a

servant, suppressing her self-expression as such, but I could see that

this was how she had identified with the role. And when she said she felt

her conscience dictated it that way I let it be.

This conversation has continued to occupy my mind.

These roles are defined by many do's and don'ts which nobody really

squarely talks (-ed) about to clarify the starting point for the

partnership. Depending on the needs and desires of each partner, the

role is expected to change to meet the hopes, expectations, wishes,

inner pictures and ideas. If one of the partners changes, there is fear

-- will the partnership still give me everything I want?

The problem is that this fear is most often not expressed openly, it

takes part within and as the secret mind. It can be seen by remarks such

as 'you used to be different' with corresponding facial expressions

signaling agony and sadness. Or: 'if it weren't for xxx, we would still

be happy'.... Blame.

Then, if communication does take place there is hope to be understood,

to be given room for the change, that the partner will go along with it,

or there are quarrels, because the underlying fear of the 'not-changing'

partner is not addressed and so a lot goes on and is constructed within

the secret mind. Schemes are devised to get back what one thinks has

been lost or withdrawn and one has a right to, but which one of course

never had in Reality / for real.

To be cont.


Pasted from <http://soschautsaus.multiply.com/?&=&preview=&item_id=10&page_start=20>

'trying to understand'

Nov 22, '10 6:14 PM

for barbara's network


Started right with sf here in an effort to sort things out...trying to understand.

  1. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself within and as the experience of a situation
    wherein I feel confronted with having to explain and justify
    why I support 'a cult' / why I am 'part of a cult'.
  2. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself within and as the situation of being called
    'dumb' and names such as 'Massenmensch without personality'.
  3. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself within thinking of 'how to direct this point of
    anger' that I was being confronted with, instead of directing
    it as myself, and then again doubting this as I wasn't able to
    see 'my anger' within it.
  4. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to not 'know' what the points brought up in the
    'discussion' actually had to do with me, making me reside to
    thoughts to find a way to 'get through to' my husband, instead
    of being Here in self-direction.
  5. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to reside to thoughts to direct a situation
    that presented itself within and as anger directed towards me.
  6. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to want to make myself clear and understood,
    instead of standing as self-expression as and within clarity
    from the start.
  7. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to think I cannot make myself understood,
    because the premise of the 'History of Mankind' and the
    consequent enslavement through consciousness systems that we
    have allowed and accepted is not seen as valid by him.
  8. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to doubt my expressivity due to him not
    accepting this as fact and for a moment believe it would be
    harder to make our situation clear to him using examples of
    the 'enslavement' we allow each and every second:
    self-definitions, emotions, constructs…
  9. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself
    to analyze him as to
    his submission to self-definitions to find a counter argument,
    instead of stating experiences of my own only, to avoid
    assumptions and possible projections.
  10. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to feel frustrated about his point being
    'dis-assembling' /'attacking'
    Bernard
    instead of objectively focusing on the current state of our
    world (personal and overall) and what could be done with the
    tools presented and a different starting point. I realize
    frustration is mind and I stop.
  11. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to think of me as 'braving' a storm
    (muscle-communicated).
  12. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself within the polarity of 'brave' and 'cowardly'.
  13. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to believe such a 'storm'
    is
    something that can 'happen' upon me without my participation
    in some way.


Side note: 'to tint' came up on the question is there more to be seen? = A usually slight modifying quality or characteristic ->Modifying my stance to make it more

acceptable.


  1. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to modify my 'stance' to make it more
    'acceptable and understandable'.
  2. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to project onto him what I consider would be
    understood and accepted.
  3. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to limit myself as and within self-expression
    and make it conditional.
  4. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to submit myself to the idea of what will be
    understood thus giving my power away and holding myself back
    behind a pre-assessment of whether it is possible to get
    through to someone.
  5. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to believe it is 'dangerous' to not be
    understood, because then my actions would seem a threat that
    has to be dealt with and it would mean I'm not directing the
    point.
  6. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to believe I needed to be understood to be
    comfortable within what I do.
  7. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to fear being judged due to a prior situation
    of not being understood.
  8. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to judge someone, instead of realizing that I
    have simply not understood the being.
  9. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to fear being judged, because I connect that to
    a subconscious memory of not being accepted and loved by my
    dad , being excluded and talked about behind my back.
  10. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to indirectly feel threatened by judgment.
  11. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to judge others when they seem not to
    understand me.
  12. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to react to the idea of not being understood by
    judgment.
  13. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to form an idea of whether I am understood or
    not and base my communication on that.
  14. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to participate within judgment.
  15. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to base my action on ideas.
  16. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to make myself dependent on an idea of being
    understood or not.
  17. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to hold myself back with respect to a point,
    due to the idea of not being understood with respect to this
    point.
  18. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to use not-being-understood and consequent fear
    of judgment and the resulting fear of the feeling/experience
    of exclusion as an excuse for not doing anything.
  19. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to give my power away to the person I want to
    be understood by.
  20. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to feel supported within my beingness when I
    think I am being understood.
  21. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to believe I within who-I-am could be actually
    be supported by 'understanding'. My beingness is life and life
    needn't be understood.
  22. I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and
    allowed myself to realize that by believing I need to be
    understood I create situations wherein I 'have to justify
    myself'.
  23. I forgive myself that
    I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that I'm
    angry at myself for submitting myself to 'being understood'
    and the consequence of judgment which implied being 'excluded'
    or 'included'.
  24. I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and
    allowed myself to realize that I judge myself as to whether I
    am understood or not. Within this, I forgive myself that I've
    accepted and allowed myself to project onto others whether
    they have understood or not. Also, I forgive myself that I've
    accepted and allowed myself to judge myself on having
    understood or not and consequently allow myself to feel 'good'
    or 'bad'.
  25. I forgive myself that
    I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that being
    called dumb is what I think of myself when I don't understand
    something at once.
  26. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to believe I needed to get through to him, in
    order not to be judged and thus be accepted.
  27. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to fear the experience of resistance that I
    allow mind to build up due to the idea of not being accepted.
  28. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to build up a resistance toward acting due to
    having allowed an idea within me of not being accepted when
    judged which I connect to not being understood.
  29. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to connect judgment and understanding.
  30. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to form ideas of being accepted or not.
  31. I forgive myself that I've accepted and
    allowed myself to submit myself to acceptance.

I stop judgment of myself and others in connection with

understanding specifically and as such.

I stop fear of not being understood, fear of not understanding, fear

of being excluded and talked of behind my back. I see the anger that is

here from submitting myself to this construct. I understand that I cannot

induce understanding from the starting point of fear.


Pasted from <http://soschautsaus.multiply.com/?&=&preview=&item_id=10&page_start=20>


sometimes I have 'rough patches' with mc....

Nov 27, '10 5:24 PM

for barbara's network


Writing out some points w/r/t muscle communication as they come

to mind, together with mc feedback:

  1. Muscle response gets unclear when the result
    can be 'controlled' / 'checked' - yes.
  2. I believe I can't stand as 'absolute' in my
    communication as me - yes.
  3. Belief: 'My answer isn't as good as the
    answer of others'
    - yes.
  4. In former 'spiritual' days: nervousness with
    people who I found to be 'more spiritually advanced' than me.
    - no.
  5. The nervousness was as if 'being tested' -
    like an initiation ritual. - yes.
  6. Thought: 'Can I measure up to them?' - yes
  7. Point of comparison valid in this
    connection? - yes
  8. Fear of not being good enough? - yes
  9. Deep survival issue involved here? - yes
  10. It is as if survival depended on being good
    enough. - yes.
  11. I'm playing a role to go conform with
    respect to that point . - yes.
  12. Mc is vague so it allows for interpretation
    and can't be absolutely wrong and 'lead to death' - yes
  13. Acknowledgement as 'one who belongs', 'as
    equal'; memory of visiting my cousin and wanting to be
    accepted plays into this - yes
  14. Acknowledgement of superiority = excelling
    at something, to belong to those who excel; valid? Relevant?
    Yes to both.
  15. Mc is vague so it allows for interpretation
    and can't be absolutely wrong and lead to death. Valid but not
    relevant.
  16. Memory: 'you're nice so we like to have you
    with us' - relevant here? Yes.
  17. 'You are like us, you belong to us'
    (memory), relevant? No.
  18. Memory and hope, when with Dinah.: 'You are
    special' (abilities) - valid? relevant?- yes to both.
  19. Memory:' Don't know the 'rules'' (the
    unwritten ones) = how to behave; with spirituality: 'what is
    it I should be experiencing?', looking for structure, and
    within this not giving myself the permission to be myself
    unconditionally. Relevant. - yes.
  20. I looked for stability in a self-definition.
    Valid? Yes. Not relevant here.
  21. Apparent within the charts, were exact
    percentages were to be established, no room for interpretation
    in the categorization into 'levels of self' - association with
    'spirituality' due to sorting into 'levels of…' Valid?
    Relevant? Yes to both.
  22. Fear of being 'revealed',
    of being noticed in a 'negative' way (making a faux pas), not
    being authentic, unreal and fake (! - Lol ) - because I was
    assuming a role. Valid? Relevant? Both yes.
  23. Teenage years: trying to be 'authentic' ( - special) by identifying with certain traits or behaviorisms that I picked up from my cousin, certain specific words or expressions within which I felt comfortable and safe, because of the experience of them as 'ok', funny, fitting in certain
    situations and so I gathered such 'mannerisms' - and when there was a 'new field', 'uncharted land' (-> charts !) I felt insecure -> reflected in mc results (areas where I have to 'chart' myself); this identification was based on the
    idea that through these mannerisms I 'belonged', but I 'knew'
    it wasn't me, so I felt insecure. Valid? Relevant? Yes to both.
  24. Fear that others reading the charts get the
    wrong impression of me when I place myself into the wrong
    'level' due to a mistake in mc (thought pattern: what will the
    others think?) and fear of judgment - fear of being seen as I
    am - when receiving correct results. Valid? Relevant? Yes to
    both.
  25. More info tested out as 'inconvenience' as an emotion pertaining to
    the priority point.
  26. An inconvenience that mc is not always clear
    or is there an inconvenience in the way of mc? - the latter
    (definition: lack of suitability for personal ease or comfort)
  27. Is this a mind issue, in that I 'need' the
    mc to be working, for personal ease / to feel at ease?
    - because I need it to work, the need is what is in the way -> also, I have to 'function' for me to
    be at ease? - yes, this can be concluded.
  28. THE FACT THAT IT'S A 'NEED' THAT IT HAS TO
    'WORK' IS AN INCONVENIENCE. Valid? yes.
  29. Other inconveniences: of being
    distracted, of (self-)doubt, of doubt that it's working
    - yes.
  30. Am I projecting something on mc? - yes, - A
    belief? - yes.
  31. Tested feeling: 'misfitting' (definition 2:
    a misfit is a person poorly adapted to his environment)
  32. Do I believe I'm poorly adapted to my
    environment? - yes.
  33. I don't want to let this belief go? - yes.
  34. The belief would be challenged by 100% valid
    mc results? - yes.
  35. I would have to change the belief of me? - yes
  36. How do I 'profit' from this belief of being
    'misfitting'?
    Pro-fit <-->
    mis-fit: I pro fit myself as a mis-fit. = I fit something/ do
    something (facere) 'in place of', 'before', 'for' (pro) --- I
    place the idea of misfitting before
    me-as-self-expression
    as and within mc. Valid? Relevant? Yes to both.
  37. Like an underachiever in society I
    underachieve the 100% - feeling. Relevant? yes
  38. What do 'misfits' do - (projected) they often hide; they don't
    stand up and 'demand' equality because they 'know' they are not
    adequate; they don't change; they are made to feel inequal and accept
    themselves as that by way of accepting the definition of 'misfit'
  39. What would happen if a 'misfit' all of a
    sudden wasn't a 'misfit' any more? - He would have to take
    himself seriously as a part of society and he would have to
    take responsibility.
  40. So the 'inconvenience' of believing I'm
    'misfitting' is an excuse for not taking responsibility and is
    accessed to render mc unclear, so I don't have to face me as
    fully responsible = me fitting in <-> me misfitting .
    Valid? Relevant? yes, to both.
  41. Fear of consequence from having to face
    results of mc, of having to face me fully, of realizing that
    I'm not 'misfitting' at all, nothing special, average, and
    thus fully responsible with no excuses and justifications,
    simply Here, one and equal. Valid? Relevant? Yes to both.
  42. Solution: To stand as what I perceive myself
    not fitting into and change the direction of myself as 'it' -
    not from the starting point of 'misfitting', as separation,
    but one and equal as 'society', 'the others'.
  43. I created myself as 'misfitting' within mc
    as the 'inconvenience'
    by allowing
    unclear responses as a point of protection and hiding from
    seeing myself as equal to what is Here, as society and all and
    everything that is me. Valid? Yes.
  44. Allowing absolute reliable mc would in a way
    mean absolute self-direction. - valid
  45. This is accepted limitation as me as and
    within the acceptance and allowance of self-direction ---
    self-direction through facing me as equal and one with 'what I
    don't fit into'- as - perception and belief, by defining
    myself as 'misfitting' in the fore-field (the mis-fit as
    pro-fit, i.e. I fit the idea of misfitting in as 'pro-fit'
    before looking at what is Here (through mc) to pro-tect me
    from having to change. (I have separated myself from it by an
    identification/self-definition so I wouldn't be responsible).
    Valid? yes
  46. 'misfitting' - 'I am different'; 'I somehow
    don't fit in', 'I have to watch what I say'; 'I have to watch
    what I do'
  47. In this I don't stand as me as equal to the
    others, but feel 'less than', because I have to 'adapt to
    survive' and I 'fear being overwhelmed' and as the starting
    point of 'misfitting' I am inequal, the others are
    equal/homogeneous. I alone would have to take on 'the
    homogeneous bulk' that I see society/the others as, if I
    wanted to 'make me fit in', so I hide 'that I don't fit in'
    (which I create as a perception) and take part by playing a
    role that I think is fitting, instead of standing as me Here.
    Valid? Yes.
  48. Standing Here doesn't need validation. I
    don't need to 'take on this bulk of seemingly homogeneous
    others' and argue and justify why I am as I am.
  49. It's a perception of the mind of
    'misfitting', as if a piece of the whole could exist
    separately. A 'piece of the whole' is of the whole and thus is
    an integral part. I created the idea to remain in a
    comfort-zone to protect myself from information that I placed
    as separate and possibly overwhelming, so I don't have to see
    me as equal to the information. => 'MISFITTING' IS A WAY OF
    PROTECTING ME FROM THE INFORMATION ACCESSED BY 'MC' BY PLACING
    ME AS SEPARATE. Valid? Yes.
  50. Fear of not being able to integrate all the
    information as me one and equal so I allow unclarity within
    mc. Valid? Yes.


Now that it has become a lot clearer what is going on when and why mc

gets unclear, I can go into the sf part of changing me within these points.