I'm one vote for world equality and an equal money system (visit for more information)

Donnerstag, 7. April 2011

letting myself be absorbed by one thing after the other

I've been limiting myself to a schedule of preparing for lessons and a new class at the university, holding the lessons, household, cooking, laundry etc. - the things that constitute 'the routine'. I've been having a 'hard time' being Here, within and as breath, getting some sense of me / Self. There are so many thoughts that are present continuously, repeating themselves, chatting away, commenting everything I do. I've been putting off writing allowing myself to tell myself I'll sit down tomorrow morning when I'm not so tired, when I've read some more of Jack's HOM interviews (which I've picked up again), when I've completed the sra assignment, when I have an idea what to write about, when, when, when...
I've simply let myself be absorbed by one thing after the other and not allowing self-direction at all.
Of course there are a couple of excuses I had ready - but it's time for structure again, for taking time to write out what is actually going on inside me here, so I can get on top of things and give myself some direction again. I'm not going to allow my thoughts to dominate me. I can get so hooked on a project that I give this priority over everything else, like the course I've been preparing, or reading interviews, or - there have been many. So here is something I have to watch, because herein I let myself be carried away and to use it as an excuse for not being awake enough/fit enough to be able to focus on writing down my day and doing sf.
So, this to get started again...