I'm one vote for world equality and an equal money system (visit for more information)

Samstag, 30. Juli 2011

Decharging the word 'leaving'

This was actually a part to be done within a desteni-I-process assignment and the whole assignment as such has proven to be very assisting in looking at all the points that came together within one thought of fear and letting go of the points thus releasing the hold I was allowing the word, as how I was living it, to have on me.


So first, releasing the negative charge that the word ‘leaving’ had for me:

I started with allowing myself to freely associate words and ideas with the word ‘leaving’:

These came up: ‘being left’, ‘self-pity’; ‘going away from something/somewhere/someone familiar’; ‘loneliness’; ‘abandon’; ‘leaving the US where I had been as a child’; ‘emptiness’; ‘sadness’; ‘grieving’; ‘eave – getting dark’; ‘separation’; ‘change’

In order to get to the word ‘leaving’ clear of these associations and come to the core of the word per se and ultimately to my redefinition of it, I released the charge and the connections with the above-mentioned associations with self-forgiveness:

  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to charge the word ‘leaving’ with a negative value.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to judge the word ‘leaving’ as ‘bad’ and ‘negative’ within my mind.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘leaving’ through judging the word ‘leaving’ as ‘negative’ and ‘bad’.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘leaving’ to ‘leaving the US’ and a sadness of having left a time of being ‘unburdened’ and ‘free and happy’ behind.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to connect ‘leaving’ to ‘having left a time of being unburdened and free and happy behind’.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘leaving’ with ‘leaving the US’.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘leaving’ and ‘leaving the US’ through defining the word ‘leaving’ with ‘leaving the US’ in separation of myself.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘leaving’ to the word ‘emptiness’.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘leaving’ with ‘emptiness’.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘leaving’ and ‘emptiness’ through defining the word ‘leaving’ with ‘emptiness’ in separation of myself.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘leaving’ to the word ‘sadness’.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘leaving’ with ‘sadness’.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘leaving’ and ‘sadness’ through defining the word ‘leaving’ with ‘sadness’ in separation of myself.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘leaving’ to the word ‘grieving’.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘leaving’ with ‘grieving’.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘leaving’ and ‘grieving’ through defining the word ‘leaving’ with ‘grieving’ in separation of myself.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘leaving’ to the word ‘eave and the feeling I get in the evening when it’s getting dark’.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘leaving’ with ‘eave and the feeling I get in the evening when it’s getting dark’’.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘leaving’ and ‘eave and the feeling I get when it’s getting dark’ through defining the word ‘leaving’ with ‘eave and the feeling I get in the evening when it’s getting dark’ in separation of myself.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘leaving’ to the word ‘separation’.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘leaving’ with ‘separation’.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘leaving’ and ‘separation’ through defining the word ‘leaving’ with ‘separation’ in separation of myself.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘leaving’ to the word ‘change’.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘leaving’ with ‘change’.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘leaving’ and ‘change’ through defining the word ‘leaving’ with ‘change’ in separation of myself.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘leaving’ to the word ‘abandon’.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘leaving’ with ‘abandon’.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘leaving’ and ‘abandon’ through defining the word ‘leaving’ with ‘abandon’ in separation of myself.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘leaving’ to the word ‘loneliness’.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘leaving’ with ‘loneliness’.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘leaving’ and ‘loneliness’ through defining the word ‘leaving’ with ‘loneliness’ in separation of myself.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘leaving’ to the word ‘going away from somewhere or someone familiar’.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘leaving’ with ‘going away from somewhere or someone familiar’.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘leaving’ and ‘going away from somewhere or someone familiar’ through defining the word ‘leaving’ with ‘going away from somewhere or someone familiar’ in separation of myself.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘leaving’ to the word ‘self-pity’.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘leaving’ with ‘self-pity’.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘leaving’ and ‘self-pity’ through defining the word ‘leaving’ with ‘self-pity’ in separation of myself.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to connect the word ‘leaving’ to the word ‘being left’.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to define the word ‘leaving’ with ‘being left’.
  • I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word ‘leaving’ and ‘being left’ through defining the word ‘leaving’ with ‘being left’ in separation of myself

Now I can have a look at the dictionary definition of the word to get to the generally accepted and allowed usage of it::

v. left, leav·ing, leaves

1. To go out of or away from: not allowed to leave the room.

2.

a. To go without taking or removing: left my book on the bus.

b. To omit or exclude: left out the funniest part of the story.

3. To have as a result, consequence, or remainder: The car left a trail of exhaust fumes. Two from eight leaves six.

4. To cause or allow to be or remain in a specified state: left the lights on.

5. a. To have remaining after death: left a young son.

b. To bequeath: left her money to charity.

6. To give over to another to control or act on: Leave all the details to us.

7. a. To abandon or forsake: leave home; left her husband.

b. To remove oneself from association with or participation in: left the navy for civilian life.

8. a. To give or deposit, as for use or information, upon one's departure or in one's absence: He left a note for you. Leave your name and address.

b. To cause or permit to be or remain: left myself plenty of time.

9. Nonstandard To allow or permit; let.

To set out or depart; go: When can you leave?

Phrasal Verbs: leave /let alone

To refrain from disturbing or interfering.

leave off 1. To stop; cease. 2. To stop doing or using.

Idiom: leave no stone unturned - To make every possible effort.


1. Permission to do something.

2. a. Abbr. lv. Official permission to be absent from work or duty, as that granted to military or corporate personnel. b. The period of time granted by such permission. Also called leave of absence.

3. An act of departing; a farewell: took leave of her with a heavy heart.


intr.v. leaved, leav·ing, leaves

To put forth foliage; leaf.

Now, for the next step, I am sounding out the word and looking at the associations to arrive at a redefinition after having cleared the emotions and feelings

Leaving evening Eve (Adam and Eve) – Edenleaves of tree of knowledge of good and evil – fig leaves – lives - living

Dimensions of the word ‘leaving’: Adam and EVE; being expelled from EDEN; in Eden – no shame (thus no fear of loss, no fear of change) – no fear of death (Eve ate from tree of knowledge of good and evil – entering polarity) – Eve was cause for humanity entering ‘death’ – evening – leaving eden – death; --- leaving the state of not being ashamed --> leaving is entering shame, makes one ‘see’ (have perspectives/interpretations), fig leaves, Eve is blamed, ban from GARDEN (planted by God), Eve blames the serpent; Cain (can), Abel (able), Seth (the appointed; placed by god – to replace ‘able’) – so ‘able’ is slayed by ‘can’ and replaced by ‘pre-programming’ --- Leaving the ‘pre-planted’/pre-programmed/pre-set(h) way to actually live, leaving the garden to live, Eve as the first ‘pro-ject-ion’ of Adamos (Atomos -the undividable); ‘the living one’ (Eve) is made to leave

Leave – live

polarity:

come; dawn; life – evil, death

Adam “dust; man; mankind” and Eve (Hebrew Ḥawwā, "living one") were, according to the Book of Genesis, the first man and woman created by God. Adam and Eve expelled from Eden

Genesis 2 opens with God fashioning a man from the dust and blowing life into his nostrils. God plants a garden (the Garden of Eden) and sets the man there, "to work it and watch over it," permitting him to eat from all the trees in the garden except the ‘Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil’ “for on the day you eat of it you shall surely die." God had already created the animals. When Adam tries to find a help-mate, none of the animals are satisfactory, and so God causes the man to sleep, and creates a woman from his rib. The man names her "Woman" (Heb. ishshah), "for this one was taken from a man" (Heb. ish). "On account of this a man leaves his father and his mother and clings to his woman." Genesis 2 ends with the note that the man and woman were naked, and were not ashamed.

Genesis 3 introduces the Serpent, "slier than every beast of the field." The serpent tempts the woman to eat from the tree of knowledge, telling her that it will make her more like God and it will not lead to death. She succumbs, and gives the fruit to the man, who eats also, "and the eyes of the two of them were opened." Aware now of their nakedness, they make coverings of fig leaves, and hide from the sight of God. God asks them about what they have done. Adam blames Eve, and Eve blames the serpent. God curses the Serpent and then curses Adam and Eve with hard labor and with pain in childbirth, and banishes them from his garden, setting a cherub at the gate to bar their way to the Tree of Life, “lest he put out his hand ... and eat, and live forever."

Genesis 4 and 5 give the story of Adam and Eve's family after they leave the garden. Their three children are named Cain, Abel and Seth. They had a fourth, unnamed child. Adam lived for 930 years. ("The woman" is given the name Eve in the closing verses of Genesis 3, "because she was the mother of all living"; Adam receives his name when the initial definite article is dropped, changing "ha-adam", "the man", to "Adam".)

‘Leaving’ is based on the concept that there is something external that one can depart from, which one allows to have power over one’s self (leave of absence), the polarity is ‘living’ wherein everything is Here. So leaving is a system word.

My definition of ‘leaving’: 'leave' eve by living EVE -------

leaving = Living EVE as and within Life


Find out how you are allowing yourself to be bound to words and thus to memories, emotions and feelings that limit you, instead of walking in and as self-direction and self-trust:

Join the desteni-I-process: http://desteniiprocess.com