I'm one vote for world equality and an equal money system (visit for more information)

Samstag, 10. März 2012

The difference between ‘joy’ as a feeling and ‘joy’ as the living expression of self

Here I’m reiterating points that were presented and discussed on ‘living words’ on a recent Destonian chat with Bernard Poolman and Sunette Spies, which I am in part placing in my own words and in part as excerpts – the word that is specifically being looked into is ‘joy’.

When I say ‘I am joy’ and I experience it as a feeling of joy, it is like I am placing myself onto a planet of my own, thus separating myself into a state of self-created fantasy while the world is in a mess. It is self-created when experienced as an energy, a feeling and it happens in total isolation on the terms that require me to accept the world the way it is without question and action.

Taken into the physical action as the living word, joy is no longer a mental masturbation feeling and it becomes ‘enjoy’, the physical experience that involves two or more beings regardless of it being human or not. Enjoying yourself alone is not possible – what you’re actually doing when you consider yourself to be enjoying yourself alone is creating an illusion in the mind which you call ‘joy’. It is an idea which you can even get others to agree with you that you are full of joy. This is, however not real. Above all it will allow suffering to become accepted: the pursuit of joy for oneself regardless of others suffering, instead of working towards a situation wherein everyone can enjoy what is given by the sun the earth – what is here.

Only those with money will be able to create a state of joy as energy because this is what allows you to separate yourself from the real world in sitting within a self-created illusion wherein you project yourself into a reality which exists only for you and on your terms, where you dictate and ignore all life that is actually here with you by going into a ‘feel-good’ experience all alone. Come a time when they don’t have food, money, a home their joy will turn into sorrow. The great argument toward those in sorrow is they didn’t do it right and are simply losers – however, this sorrow is just the flip side of the coin and thus, when you allow joy you also allow sorrow – the two are partners.

But --- you can enjoy the food, the touch, the dog, planting and watering the garden, the conversation, the company, dancing, breathing, writing, the sun, drinking water, walking, coffee, running, the wind in my face, singing, swimming, eating, cycling, cooking, reading, creating a song, mud between the toes, music, writing, drawing, etc.

Bernard Poolman: “There are many things to enjoy and this enjoyment should not be without the dedication to create a world where everyone have equal access to enjoy themselves. This enjoyment happens in the present awareness as breath. The moment you think, the enjoyment is no longer as you have moved into the alternate reality where only you exist and where everything else must follow your dictatorship. Joy only exist in consciousness and not in life. Consciousness is just energy something produced by life - it is not life - it is a by-product that return to its source to be available again in some form to be enjoyed by life. Consciousness made it the exclusive realm of self deception. In consciousness joy is the ability to separate yourself so completely from life here that you can deny all the guilt and shame for what has been allowed on earth. Watch out for the ones that teach joy, they also teach prosperity and only want your money. With an equal money system, there will no longer exist the need to deceive another for money and survival as all will have access to enjoy themselves. The world is given to all to enjoy, but some have conquered it made it the exclusive realm of money and the mind. With equal money we will create a world where all can and will enjoy themselves. Then the world will be a place to enjoy. Not as feeling, but a place where enjoyment is a living of the living word. Study Desteni and equal money and make the world a place where all will enjoy life!!”

For me, the way I had used the word ‘joy’ was within projection of future activities, adventures, travels, meeting people and seeing places in days to come, wherein I imagined myself enjoying something / experiencing joy towards and within an event. Or I considered the joy of having done something enjoyable, in this relating to my experience of something of the past and communicating it to someone. Thus ‘joy’ had always been something separate from me. It had never been me Here at the moment as a living expression of myself where I enjoyed myself in being Here with something/someone. Moreover, I participated in a thought as ‘I am enjoying myself / I’m enjoying this’ or ‘I am joy’ stated within the mind as reflecting upon myself that ‘it’s nice to do this’ in the moment of doing it – which is actually taking me away from the self-enjoyment of the moment here, separating me from myself.

Being here within breath in every moment thus not-participating in evaluating my here-moment nor projecting myself into past moments as memories of joy and future moments as anticipation, allows for self-enjoyment of self-expression of life here within and as the wholeness of who-I-am.

Visit the forums for discussions at www.desteni.org.

Self-support course: http://desteniiprocess.com