I'm one vote for world equality and an equal money system (visit for more information)

Sonntag, 20. März 2011

what is this correction that I want to live?

Since my childhood (or most probably a lot longer) I have wanted to live my self as me, without judgment or limitation. And now, within writing out the realizations from the self-forgiveness on the events and experiences exposed within the timelines it is hard not to get lost within all the details and rumifications of my allowances and acceptances. At last I am giving myself the chance of scripting myself anew, as life, as equal and one with and as myself - and it's still so 'held-back', only trickling forth little by little.

So I'm placing this statement here as a reassertion:

I allow and accept myself to be patient with myself when and as expressing and placing into words what this correction I want to live as and within myself will be.